[Opensim-users] New official list for educators in opensim

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Wed Dec 22 01:35:20 UTC 2010

Hi,

These mailing lists, opensim-dev and opensim-users, are not hosted in
opensimulator.org; they are at lists.berlios.de, which is a service that
supports open source projects. I would encourage people to create their
own discussion lists wherever they want -- google groups, LinkedIn,
their own universities, etc.

Regards,
Crista / Diva