[Opensim-users] SL Viewer 2.4.0 and Grid List

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 10:43:08 UTC 2010

Viewer 2.4.0 just released has a new option to enable the grid
selection list at login without using a program launch shortcut parameter.

I wonder if anyone knows where the definitions for the grids included
are.. and whether a loginuri for an OpenSim grid can be specified in
the format allowed there?  I took a look round the XUI and .xml files
for the viewer interface and did not spot which file these were coming from.