[Opensim-users] Approximate likely release date for Shared Media support?

Edmund Edgar lists at edochan.com
Mon Dec 13 23:56:05 UTC 2010

Just working on an app in SL that depends on Shared Media, and
wondering when I'll be able to port it over to OpenSim.

As I understand it Shared Media support is in master, and we can
expect it in the next significant release. Without expecting anyone to
commit to anything, approximately when is this likely to be out? I
don't need a specific date, but it would help me plan if I knew if we
were talking about a few weeks, a few months, the best part of a year
or what.

--
Edmund Edgar
Founder, KK Social Minds