[Opensim-users] Edits to rezzed objects not persisting

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 16:57:55 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

I asked this on the opensim channel but didn't see a response, posting here
in case someone has any ideas..

[14:59] <fleep> Running 0.7.0.2 Release (interface version 6) in Grid mode,
HG1.5 - briefly searched mantis but wondering if this is a known bug and if
there are any work arounds where edits made to objects in world don't
persist after restarting sims?
[15:00] <fleep> I have a table, for example, rezzed out in the world.
Stretched
some of the prims to make it longer but after restart it's back to its
original shape.  Known issue?  Any console commands to make the changes
persist or force a save?  (backup command seems to do nothing)
[15:00] <fleep> Thanks in advance.  :)
[15:02] <fleep> (For reference, I've edited that darn table like 5 times
following reboots, so it didn't just happen a single time)

Seems like every time I reboot the sims that silly table goes back to its
original shape..

- Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL: Fleep Tuque)
Project Manager, UC Second Life
Second Life Ambassador, Ohio Learning Network
UCit Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406E Zimmer Hall
PO Box 210088