[Opensim-users] Cannot Import Second Life Object into Opensim - incompatble format

Hao Liu guzi5618 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 10:40:25 UTC 2010

 Hi all,

I have used the OpenMetaverse TestClient to download a object XML from
Second Life. But I cannot import it into opensim via Hippo viewer or
other viewers. It says "the XML file has an incompatble format".

I checked the XML file, it indeed has different tag names from the
object XML created by Opensim. Anybody can tell me how to make this
work (copy my own object from second life into opensim)?

Thanks!