[Opensim-users] ReactionGrid Releases Open Source Groups Functionality for OpenSimulator

Marcus Alexander Link manupool at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 08:26:11 UTC 2010

Fleep,

I believe you are well informed about your topic, Second Life -
OpenSimulator and
assume you read the related blogs, that you are regularly visiting the
related news sites like http://www.hypergridbusiness.com/ -
where a "Press release" should be send to.

Most of the participants and contributors of this list don't write a
press release about every commitment they do.
If they would, the mailinglist would clearly become just another
marketing channel - and therefore useless to deliver
support for people who have questions and are in need of support.

Regards,

Marcus A. Link