[Opensim-users] ReactionGrid Releases Open Source Groups Functionality for OpenSimulator

Skidz Tweak skidz.tweak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 08:10:57 UTC 2010

This is awesome news, just in time because I am setting up a all windows
grid :)

I could think of some kewl things I would love to do with groups, including
stuff like ranking systems, so on...

Can you give any good examples of how this could "greatly enhance
OpenSimulator’s capabilities for collaboration and community development"?