[Opensim-users] ReactionGrid Releases Open Source Groups Functionality for OpenSimulator

Marcus Alexander Link manupool at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 22:00:07 UTC 2010

There are lots of people contributing to opensim,

most of them are volunteering, contributing their efforts - their time -
delivering free support to people who have questions, and are not
writing a press release about everything they do.
Press releases as Lester posted are 'using the effort', the work
volunteers contributed (free support for instance) through this list,
for the benefit of that company (ReactionGrid).

Btw, there are already other group modules.

Marcus A. Link
(Fim Fischer in SL)
http://www.manupool.com