[Opensim-users] Diva Distro - Hitting Walls

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 15:41:41 UTC 2010

Is there any anti-virus software installed on the machine?  I had a similar
nightmare install and kept checking and re-checking my network settings and
in the end it turned out the virus protection "active scanning" stuff was
causing the problem.  (In my case it was Avast).  Turned that off then
suddenly everything worked like magic.

Good luck!

- Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL: Fleep Tuque)
Project Manager, UC Second Life
Second Life Ambassador, Ohio Learning Network
UCit Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406E Zimmer Hall
PO Box 210088