[Opensim-users] osprofile module - advice?

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 10:45:14 UTC 2010

At 05:01 28/08/2010, opensim-users-request at lists.berlios.de wrote:
> From what I hear, osprofiles only works with 0.6.9 right now, not
> 0.7 (I'm guessing Easy made his own changes...).
>However, I know there was talk with Plugh on IRC that he might take
>a look at it.  And it might be worth looking at
>Easy's chamges.

Easy, did you alter things to make this work.  It looks to me like
its nearly working as I do get notes between profiles saved with the
zip file you provided. The same occurs with the versions pointed at
from the OpenSim wiki for Webinterface. Did you make any changes to
get a version working with 0.7?  Or should I assume this is
non-functional for 0.7 at present and not waste any time trying to
test and re-configure it more?

It would be good to identify a number of key modules which really
could do to be directly supported by (optional) modules that work
directly with the database rather than requiring the setup of a
number of separate external services.  The obvious ones are:

groups support
offline IM delivery for individuals and groups
profiles
others?