[Opensim-users] Neutral Avatar - Hippo?

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 15:35:28 UTC 2010

Whoa now wait just a minute, the venerable hippo is truly king of it's
domain, feces and all. It may seem quietly gentle and slovenly but nothing
and I mean nothing messes with it, not even the huge crocodiles that share
it's watery world. A hippo could snap one in half without even breaking a
sweat. Plus they clearly out danced the reptiles in "Fantasia". Even on land
when a hippo goes about grazing it is feared and given a wide path from even
the top predators. Hippos are responsible for more human deaths per year
than any other animal in Africa. Have you ever seen a single hippo
performing tricks for humans? I think not! Fear the hippo!!! I mean at least
we didn't choose a penguin. :)

-Robert