[Opensim-users] Windlight and LightShare in Opensim 0.7

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 26 21:03:40 UTC 2010

On 26/08/10 21:52, Ai Austin wrote:
> I tried adding in a specific allow_ls... line for my avatarUUID in the
> [XEngine] section of OpenSim.ini , but that had no effect either. same
> error message.
>

> Allow_lsGetWindlightScene = UUID
> Allow_lsSetWindlightScene = UUID
> Allow_lsSetWindlightSceneTargeted = UUID

In OpenSim.ini.example, there's a setting right beneath AllowOSFunctions

     ; Allow the user of LightShare functions
     AllowLightShareFunctions = false

Try setting this to true if you haven't already :)

As an aside, there are some Lightshare patches in mantis as

Would be nice to have some opinions on these.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org