[Opensim-users] Neutral Avatar - Hippo?

Marck marck00 at nexgo.de
Thu Aug 26 19:04:44 UTC 2010

Well, I found not any license information for the Baby and Mother Hippo that I used as a base. In fact, I got them from your mega-region "Diva's Office"; but I have seen them with full permissions and free to copy at various places in OSgrid, too. I assumed that they are free to use. As long as there are no restrictions on those hippos, the hippo avatar as a derivative work is in the public domain.