[Opensim-users] serverless grid diva setup problem

enauman enauman at hewittschool.org
Tue Aug 24 19:42:50 UTC 2010

Wow, quick on the draw. I had actually deleted this post bc I had overlooked
the possibility that my forgetting to open the second port number on the
firewall was preventing the connection.

I still can't test that right now without the help of my system admin to
open the ports but changing the setup to all internal IP showed the same
problem.
By the way Karen, I'm the person with the Mars sim OAR! I'm excited that
you're using it.
Erik