[Opensim-users] serverless grid diva setup problem

diva at metaverseink.com diva at metaverseink.com
Tue Aug 24 19:39:12 UTC 2010

Upgrade to the latest (r13558) and that problem should go away.

FYI, it was a Null DB connector that sneaked in the [PresenceService]
configuration (DivaPreferences.ini). That Null DB shouldn't be there.

Also FYI the upgrade from 13458 to 13558 should be a trivial one.

And a final FYI, I operate 2 grids as serverless grids + 1 login robust
server each, and they work great. Just avoid contiguous mega-regions.