[Opensim-users] Opensimulator 0.7.1 latest git (master) terminal crash with "map tile"

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 21 13:45:15 UTC 2010

DutchGlory wrote:

> I tested the new open-simulator git master. with creation of "map tile"
> (new option)  it caused a  crash on first time. open-simulator keeps
> running..
>
> see image here
> http://imagebin.org/110619
>
> the same with you.?

I havent seen any problems running it on win, full grid mode. All i can see
is it tends to make a rather large log file each time it runs. It has been
running for over 20hrs now without issue here. 30 Test regions in the same
instance as a mega.  I havent tryed it on linux yet.

-----
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com