[Opensim-users] Default OpenSim web page

Ike Hyx ike.hyx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 17:18:14 UTC 2010

This is all good information.  Love the wifi interface since it interacts
directly with opensim.  So to solve this what I am working on is the
configuration to run a server2go or apache portable to redirect to
http://...:8002/wifi/.   I think that this would best suite for what I am
trying to accomplish.

Regards,
Ike Hyx