[Opensim-users] Emerald & SL viewer not working with Opensim any more?

Harri Nyman harri.nyman at shadecorp.net
Wed Aug 18 07:21:49 UTC 2010

I believe it has something to do with protocols this time - with Hippo
viewer things work perfectly so I don't believe it's a network problem at
all. When I connect to osgrid with Emerald (to my own sim) it gives out an
error message to the sim console, it's too fast to be read, but I will try
to catch it and see if that gives any usefull information.

Harri