[Opensim-users] Missing library items

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 13 21:36:19 UTC 2010

On 13/08/10 22:04, David P. Giffen wrote:
> I just installed 0.7.0 using the windows installer and was doing some
> building on a standalone. I tried using some of the textures in the
> library. It would churn and churn and not load the texture. When I went
> into the E:\opensim-0.7-bin\bin\Library folder there is nothing there
> but the .keep file. Are they not included anymore or did I have a bad
> install?

The Library folder is actually for loading Inventory Archives (IARs) into the library, it will be blank on an OpenSim
install.  All the built-in library assets are kept in the bin/assets folder (confusing, I know).

I happened to have a 0.7.0.1 binary install handy on my Windows XP box.  I tried some of the library textures there and
they all appeared fine.  I suggest you check your configuration.

Regards,

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org