[Opensim-users] SnoopyPfeffer - MOD Paypal how to compile...

Snoopy Pfeffer snoopy.pfeffer at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 14:36:38 UTC 2010

To install the Mod-PayPal money module you need to recompile OpenSim. That post
on Maxping describes how to install the module:

- Install the addon-modules/mod-paypal under OpenSim/Region/OptionalModules/
- Install the files-for-bin-dir in the OpenSim bin folder
- Add the additional config settings in the config-include subfolder or the
OpenSim.ini file of your bin folder
- After that compile OpenSim (run prebuild script and then afterwards compile
OpenSim)

That information can also be found on github.com:
http://wiki.github.com/SnoopyPfeffer/Mod-PayPal/current-status

The latest version on github.com (5721744a05626a0c53eb) works with OpenSim
0.7.0.1 and later only. For OpenSim 0.6.9 you need to use the git version
f57e5d22481230a9f9ab. But that error message that "prebuild.xml" can't be read
sounds like a different issue. Did you forget to run the prebuild script before
compiling?

Snoopy