[Opensim-users] Several problem on scripting and physics

Tzu-Lun Wong twon069 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Thu Aug 12 22:50:21 UTC 2010

Hey, thanks for the reply.
1) No, it doesn't treat the avatar as phantom and it will interact with
*some* physical object just fine (when they're fine, they don't tend have
the problem any more).

Sorry, but I'm relatively new to OpenSim, I'm not sure what you meant by
"git Master code" but I encountered this problem using 0.6.9 and recently
just changed to 0.7.1 and still encountering this problem. I've looked into
the ODE section under OpenSim.ini but found nothing really useful in there.

2) I have played around on 0.7.1 and this problem don't seen to be occurring
any more. I have everything set as default when using 0.6.9 however.

3) Interesting. I am currently using OpenSim under windows, and the page
don't seen to have much details on using ODE 11.1. I will give it a try
though, but any extra help would be appreciated!

Thanks again!