[Opensim-users] Stable Hyperjump points for the HG1.5 community?

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 10 15:04:35 UTC 2010

We centered ours around 9000,9000 found most HG links work in that range. We
havent gotten around to enabling HG just yet but in tests seems alot better
now so we will comeout from behind our wall soon :)

As far as the 3000,3000 range, ill have to look at that as we are planning
out another mainland soon anyway. We host our own regions (not adhock
dependant). With the 3000,3000 + our 9000,9000 mainland we keep around ~160
regions up 24/7, less updates ect..

As we just switched to .7+ revs, were not quite ready to open the HG gates
(still have some bugs to fix).

tnx

-----
Our New Web Page