[Opensim-users] Constant console messages from a simple script.

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 22:28:27 UTC 2010

Justin Clark-Casey wrote:
> On 07/08/10 14:41, InuYasha Meiji wrote:
>> I made an attachment with a simple free Radar Script and get a repeated
>> constant console message that didn't occur while using opensim .69. I
>> just updated to opensim .7 with no troubles and this started. I know it
>> is related to this script, because when I remove the attachment it
>> stops. I get this error:
>>
>> 09:17:17 - [SOG]: Scheduling full update for Avatar Radar 3118297421
>>
>> Any Idea what [SOG} means? The object name is Avatar Radar.not SOG so no
>> idea what that means.
>>
>> Any help or knowledge would be helpful.
>
> This was an overly verbose debugging message that I accidentally left
> in the code back in late June.  I'm shortly going to comment it out
> from master and 0.7-post-fixes.
>
> It's nothing to worry about - just rather annoying.

Annoying, nah...  snicker..  not at all.  Being sarcastic.
I am glad it isn't harmful or anything, and I am glad it will be gone.

BTW, I mean this, thanks so much for working on opensim, Sooo many
people like me truly appreciate all you and a few others have done to
improve the project.  I hope enough people have been showing you the
much deserved praise and thank you enough.

I wish all the programmers n the project all the best.

always a friend to you all,
InuYasha Meiji