[Opensim-users] Constant console messages from a simple script.

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 13:41:43 UTC 2010

I made an attachment with a simple free Radar Script and get a repeated
constant console message that didn't occur while using opensim .69.  I
just updated to opensim .7 with no troubles and this started.  I know it
is related to this script, because when I remove the attachment it
stops.  I get this error:

09:17:17 - [SOG]: Scheduling full update for Avatar Radar 3118297421

Any Idea what [SOG} means?  The object name is Avatar Radar.not SOG so
no idea what that means.

Any help or knowledge would be helpful.

Thanks!!