[Opensim-users] HG1.5 Tests - Arielle Popstar

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 15:27:45 UTC 2010

I see from my logs, and your note on the GraffitiBoard on Openvue
that you were able to HG across okay now Arielle.  Great.

Note I was still on the system as in the 0.7 release and have not yet
put in place the post fix patch that Diva did to make HG1.5 acess
more robust (r/13450) - but I plan to install an updated 0.7
post-fixes sometime tomorrow (2-Aug) to help others in testing HG 1.5.

(r/13450) "Changed the way HG client verification is done: now
transforming local and LAN client IPs into external IPs. This
addresses some issues related to running both the user agents service
and the viewer in the same machine/LAN, which then presents a problem
when the user agent goes to an external network."