[Opensim-users] llOpenRemoteDataChannel

Clive Gould cliveg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 08:58:54 UTC 2009

Hi Intari

Thanks very much for the advice.

I got over my problems by using the following parameters in OpenSim.ini:

[NETWORK]
    remoteDataPort = 20800
    ExternalHostNameForLSL=standbyvle.bromley.ac.uk ; solved problem
with llRequestURL()

[XMLRPC]
   XmlRpcRouterModule = "XmlRpcRouterModule"
   XmlRpcPort = 20800 ; solved problem with llOpenRemoteDataChannel()

Thanks again :D

Clive