[Opensim-users] Flailing Fix? (clive gould)

clive gould cliveg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 17:57:59 UTC 2009

Hi everyone

The flailing avatar problem is now fixed for me in 0.6.7-post-fixes :)

It was my mistake that I didn't understand how to use git properly!

The git commands that eventually worked for me were:

[opensim at standbyvle git]$ git clone git://opensimulator.org/git/opensim
[opensim at standbyvle git]$ cd opensim
[opensim at standbyvle opensim]$ git checkout -b 0.6.7-post-fixes
origin/0.6.7-post-fixes
[opensim at standbyvle opensim]$ git checkout origin/0.6.7-post-fixes
HEAD is now at a9da278... * Fix incorrect math on the Velocity check
in PhysicsCollisionUpdate. This may reduce avatar flailing.

I had initially missed out the last line, so I think I must have been
working with the version without Kittos fix installed!

Thanks for all the help and advice

Clive