[Opensim-users] no flailing

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Mon Oct 19 19:19:33 UTC 2009

Justin Clark-Casey wrote:

> This is interesting feedback.  Is there any feeling that it would be safe to
> make av_capsule_tilted = false the default.
>
> As for the flailing, Teravus recently committed a fix in the trunk line that may
> reduce this.  If it proves stable then that will make it into 0.6.8, or maybe
> even backport it to 0.6.7-post-fixes.

I think it does definitely reduce it. i just downloaded the latest head
version, and have
not seen any flailing! Thanks for suggesting it, and thanks to Teravus
for fixing it.

-p

Dr. Paul A. Fishwick           E-Mail: fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Dept. of Computer & Info       Phone & FAX: (352) 392-1414
 Science and Engineering       WWW: http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~fishwick
University of Florida          (PGP Key available at above WWW address)
P. O. Box 116120
332 Bldg. CSE, Gainesville, FL 32611-6120