[Opensim-users] Animeeple download problem (was Re: Open SourceMale Walk Animation for OpenSim?

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 02:58:05 UTC 2009

A little context here, when I HAVE to run Windows I run it as a virtual machine, the machine has no "local storage" enabled and always runs as a fresh install so no virus scanner is needed here either.

Animeeple claims to run only with Win/Mac, although I would be surprised if it would not run properly under Wine. That remains to be proven one way or the other.

Karen