[Opensim-users] Opensim 0.6.6 release standalone hangs at 'Waiting for region handshake' (LoginPacketNeverReceived) on other intranet computers

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 01:05:31 UTC 2009

Hey Kevin,

I am running 0.6.4 and use 0.0.0.0 for internal port and an external
hostname for the external_host_name in Regions. I also use the external host
name for the loginuri on any machine external to my internal network and I
use the IP address in loginuri for machines inside my network. Hope this
helps.

-Robert