[Opensim-users] Opensim 0.6.6 release standalone hangs at 'Waiting for region handshake' (LoginPacketNeverReceived) on other intranet computers

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Tue Oct 13 19:57:18 UTC 2009

I usually run the bleeding edge version in fresh directories (to keep a
trail
of implementations). This is mainly because of fairly recent changes that
do well with 64-bit Ubuntu. Not sure if this will help, but I have found
port
scanners to be useful during testing:
http://www.t1shopper.com/tools/port-scanner/
However, if you cannot connect even behind your firewall....not sure...
-p