[Opensim-users] Open Source Male Walk Animation for OpenSim?

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 02:46:54 UTC 2009

It doesn't throw an error for me and it seemed to bring in a CMU animation
file fairly easily. Shows all the joints and stuff. It will even grab an
animation right from your SL account. I just can't seem to figure out how to
put the animation with an avatar and export it out as an OpenSim bvh file.
Well at least one that works! :)

-Robert