[Opensim-users] Open Source Male Walk Animation for OpenSim?

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:44:41 UTC 2009

Hey Michael I tried using Animeeple but could not figure it out. Could you
post the actual steps you used from start to finish on how to import the CMU
animation and properly export it for upload to OpenSim? Can't seem to wrap
my mind around it. On another note, it would be nice to just have a script
that could just rip through the entire CMU collection in one pass. Trying to
do these one at a time could be tedious but a good fallback.

-Robert