[Opensim-users] Min and Max X,Y location

Richard Taft taftr_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 23:12:37 UTC 2009

you can, but remember that 0,0 is VERY far away from 1000,1000 so you will not be able to see them both on the same world map...  try putting them close together....   like 1000,1000 & 1000,1001 will put the second region above the first.   0,0 is in the lower left corner of the grid.....

You say you can't log in....  where is it failing....   is it accepting your password and just sitting there...  or is it getting to 'Region Handshake" and hanging.   if its the second one that may have to do with the IP addresses you used.  are you running the client on the same machine that OpenSim is running on?

Rich