[Opensim-users] OpenSim on Linux Installation Questions

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 07:08:35 UTC 2009

I hope to find out for sure and try it in the next couple of days - provided I don't screw things up yet again.

I am SO glad it was just a "try things out" machine LOL"

That is what comes of having 3 versions of Linux and 2 Windows versions all in a multi-boot situation and separate HDDs. ONE of them being PATA and two SATA drives. Even *I* gor confused about which was which :-(