[Opensim-users] Min and Max X,Y location

Huan Dau huants2002 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 06:25:51 UTC 2009

Hi Reard Taft
 thank you. I want to know, may I use location X,Y=0,0 for my beginning
region, I know OS use 9000 port for default.

I created only one region as below:
[2]
RegionUUID = 0d0e6e67-f975-4ad9-b0d6-7f58af5eee25
Location = 0,0
InternalAddress = 127.0.0.1
InternalPort = 9000
AllowAlternatePorts = False
ExternalHostName = SYSTEMIP
MasterAvatarFirstName = huan
MasterAvatarLastName = dau
MasterAvatarSandboxPassword = dauhuan

OS startup Ok but i can not login, I changed Location x,y = 1,2 anh
x,y=100,100 bus also can not login

and how can you tell me Total regions I can create on OS run in Stand lone,
HyperGrid and Grid mode?
assumptions as enough memory to store them.

best regards.

Huan

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 11:53 PM, Richard Taft <taftr_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> did you remember to use a different port number for each region.  The
> default is 9000 in stand alone...  You will need to use 9001... 9002....
> 9003...  for the other regions.   Also remember to open up those ports on
> your firewall & update your Port Forwarding on your router.

Dau Huan