[Opensim-users] Voice Installation Class

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 8 10:19:01 UTC 2009

Yeah I did have a quick look around the database in order to figure out
everything it configures, but did not have time to devote for this properly,
so for time being we just use the old version of the client. But I am sure
not that difficult to figure out what you need to change in the database in
order to achieve the same effect...

Olli