[Opensim-users] Noobi question.

Richard Taft taftr_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 14:08:40 UTC 2009

Well I answered my Own question....  Seems I went a little Nuts on the OpenSim.ini Updates and shot myself in the foot.  The Include at the bottom was set to Grid.ini, which assumes that you will be connecting to a remote asset and inventory server.  I'll have to do a bit more research into this configuration file and its parameters.  Its very easy to get lost and mess things up.

RichT