[Opensim-users] Girth of AV - closeness to other AV's

Kevin Buckley kevin at buckley70.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Nov 22 12:02:22 UTC 2009

I noticed that AV's in OS cannot get very close to each other (dancing,
hugging etc.) compared with 2L.

I have tried adjusting girth from 0.37 to 0.27 but that didn't seem to
change anything.

I know the girth parameter is one of a set of related parameters which
affect the AV's physical behaviour inworld.  So - before I try more drastic
changes which might introduce flailing, bent legs, sinking into the ground
and all those other bad things - I decided to ask the question here.

Has anyone looked at this and found a group of settings which enable AV's to
get closer whilst not breaking anything else? - Thanks, Kevin