[Opensim-users] Basic tutorials in portuguese

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 21 23:08:19 UTC 2009

I think realextend is working on that. There are still a lot of issues, but I think everyone would like to see the capability!

For example I have almost 10 years of content that I have generated with Poser and similar tools which I would be delighted to move to OpenSim!

Much of my Poser generated content could be shared with the community.

There are some serious technical issues though so don't expect anything to happen quickly!

Karen