[Opensim-users] documentation on creating mega regions?

Len Brown lenwbrown at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:14:13 UTC 2009

I agree.  I'm not sure why you're encountering seam issues along the region
borders, especially with a megaregion setup.

But like Teravus said, the simplest solution is to type "terrain fill 21" or
whatever height you prefer (and without the quotes, of course) and then all
the regions will become totally flat at the terrain height you specify and
there should be no strangeness along region borders then. You could then do
some terraforming like normal, and just to keep safe, set your viewer to
show region/parcel borders, then stay clear of them while terraforming.

Good luck!

- Len W. Brown
     lenwbrown at gmail.com