[Opensim-users] ldap, installer

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 18 09:17:15 UTC 2009

We have done a Shibboleth integration in the past and the way we did this
was to have the authentication on the web page and then enable web login to
OpenSim. While we have not had a client sponsoring a similar project for
LDAP authentication yet, I would expect that it could be realised very
easily using a similar approach.

Regards,

Olli