[Opensim-users] Problem with RemoteAdmin

Felipe Siola fsiola at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:29:59 UTC 2009

Olli,

In the wiki page for RemoteAdmin -
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/RemoteAdmin- the parameters described to
the call admin_create_region are: region_name,
region_id (optional), region_master_first, region_master_last,
region_master_uuid (optional), region_master_password, listen_ip,
listen_port (integer), external_address, region_x (integer), region_y
(integer), persist (optional).

Make sure you make the XMLRPC with the parameters "persist" with the value
"true".

[]s
Felipe