[Opensim-users] Offline IM's in standalone

John Sheridan john at pseudospace.net
Sun Nov 8 00:44:46 UTC 2009

Kevin,
Geeze I misread this at first! I thought you were sending an offline IM
from my grid. As far as I know there's no php server included to handle
offline ims within OpenSim. For my setup I did a little digging and
cannibalized a bit of code out of the WiRedux project on the forge.

Hope this helps, :)

- John