[Opensim-users] How is "Date/Time" Recorded in the Database?

Chris Hart Chris at codetorque.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 19:31:27 UTC 2009

Sounds like a timezone conflict between where your server thinks it is
and where your client thinks you are when it converts to human-readable
time.

The number in the database is Epoch time which means the time is nice
and universal and timezone-independant:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time

http://www.epochconverter.com/

Hope that helps,