[Opensim-users] Test of 0.6.7 post-fixes

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:01:42 UTC 2009

At 10:49 30/10/2009, Ai Austin wrote:
>d) I have had one issue when the regions went down while a Viewer
>logged in but could not repeat that, but will do more testing now.

I have been testing for the last 2 days or so,. and about 1 time in
every 3 attempts to start up and log in, I get a message via the User
Server that the "

[LOGIN] Region is not available for login. System.Net.WebException:
the operation has time out.

I have to reboot the UGRM and opensim.exe to get things going
again.  Anyone else observed something like that with the 0.6.7
postfixes (11301) version?