[Opensim-users] Installing OpenSim on Ubuntu 9.04

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 20:34:46 UTC 2009

Well that fixed it! I guess some dependencies were missing, not sure how, but
I am happy to be running again. Scripts seem to be acting a little strange
right now, will have to debug when I get some time. I basically saved my
regions as oars from my Ubuntu 8.10 setup and loaded them into the new one.
Thanks Mikko and everyone else for wanting to help solve this!!

-Robert