[Opensim-users] Installing OpenSim on Ubuntu 9.04

John Sheridan john at pseudospace.net
Thu Jun 25 21:06:58 UTC 2009

Robert,
  Just a hunch but did you upgrade to the latest version of Mono?  I'm
running Jaunty on my grid and as of about a month or so ago I had to
remove the default mono and compile / install 2.4 from source.  There's
some info on how to do this both here:
http://www.centriment.com/2009/04/01/building-mono-24-from-source-on-ubuntu-810/
and here: http://osgrid.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=539 .

Hope this helps! :)