[Opensim-users] [Making Viewer Portable, Issue 5]

Eric Riebling er1k at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 5 14:45:01 UTC 2009

Haha, and here I thought you meant making it so portable that
it would run on any computer, regardless of OS.
Sorry you have to face full on the glory that is Windows' registry!

So in attempt to make REALLY portable, I'd almost want to take on the
challenge of making a BOOTABLE thumb drive that had an OS as well as
OpenSim, Meekrat viewer, etc. that way, no worries about registry
(but you might have to cave in to using another OS)

Interesting challenge!