[Opensim-users] Thanks and season's greetings!

Jani Pirkola jpirkola at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:18:18 UTC 2009

Dear all,

Opensim and realxtend projects have been a great source for me for a long
time now (that's why I am crossposting). I started to publish my news blog
http://cybertechnews.org about a year ago - happy birthday to the site! -
and continued together with Ralf the shark and Simon Probert to create open
source news site http://maxping.org and content site http://rexxed.com - the
latest addition being the mobile twitter service http://TweetSo.me - which
is not so much about virtual worlds, but still an interesting thing to do.
We are going to see many improvements and exciting things during 2010 coming
to virtual worlds, and especially to Opensim and realXtend.

I want to thank you all for contributing to open source virtual worlds and
our publishing projects under Maxping umbrella and wish you very relaxing
holidays!

Jani (snowcrashme)